Growth Capital Investor’s monthly webinar series presents
The ‘Holy Grail’ for Micro-Cap CEOs & CFOs:
Knowing The Financing Terms… Long Before the Term Sheet Arrives
A former fund manager’s novel C-suite tool -- StreetCheck
October 10, 2013 2:00–3:00 pm EDT
Post-2008, the financing environment for micro-cap companies is very challenging to say the least. But, these 3 things needlessly complicate matters for CEOs and CFOs:
• Due to systemic conflicts of interest, it's virtually impossible for any micro-cap company to obtain objective, helpful guidance about its financing prospects;
• In contemplation of a financing, micro-cap management teams are often forced to simply speculate regarding what financing terms are likely, how much money they can realistically raise, and what steps can be taken to positively impact financing terms; and
• Even after finally securing a term sheet, CEOs and CFOs often struggle to garner board approval from directors given the disparate capital markets and corporate finance experience in many micro-cap boardrooms.
Until now. StreetCheck™ is the first ever C-suite tool for predicting and assessing financing terms, and it was developed by a veteran institutional investor who wrote the definitive book on small-cap capital markets and corporate finance.
StreetCheck is an innovative, cost-effective tool that for the first time empowers micro-cap companies with a timely assessment of a company's financeability that is 100% objective – it’s not from investment bankers, investors, or anyone who stands to benefit at all from your company’s financing.
StreetCheck is based upon an analysis of:
• A company’s most recent Form 10K, Form 10Q, and Form DEF14A;
• Recent quarterly results announcement;
• Macro markets/industry snapshot;
• Recent financings undertaken by similarly situated companies; and
• Management’s investor presentation.
Join us to get a closer look at how StreetCheck predicts and assesses financing terms. In fact, if you register by October 1, you can enter a drawing to have your company (anonymously) be the subject of the sample StreetCheck analysis during this webinar at no cost.*
What micro-cap company wouldn’t want to know the likely terms of their next financing before they even start looking for capital?
• What financing structure is most likely;
• What financing terms are most likely;
• How much money can realistically be raised; and
• What steps can be taken to positively impact those financing terms.
Who should attend:
• Public and soon-to-be-public company CEOs and CFOs
• Directors and advisors of micro-cap companies
• Issuer legal counsel
• Investor relations professionals
• Late-stage venture and private equity sponsors
This is a 60-minute live interactive webcast with online and post-program Q&A hosted by Brett Goetschius, Editor & Publisher of Growth Capital Investor and featuring:
Adam J. Epstein, Founder, Third Creek Advisors
Mr. Epstein is a special advisor to small-cap companies through his firm, Third Creek Advisors, LLC (TCA). He is lead independent director of OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a small-cap contributing editor for Directorship magazine, and author of The Perfect Corporate Board: A Handbook for Mastering the Unique Challenges of Small-Cap Companies (New York: McGraw Hill, 2012). At various times since being published, The Perfect Corporate Board has been ranked in the top 20 of numerous categories on Amazon.com.
Prior to founding TCA, Mr. Epstein co-founded and was a principal of Enable Capital Management, LLC (ECM). During his tenure, ECM’s special situation hedge funds invested in more than 500 small-cap financings in the United States, the European Union, and Australasia.
Registration is complimentary for this program.
Registered attendees will receive emailed instructions on how to participate in the live webcast as well as access the archived program afterwards.